A partition wall is a system consisting of a metal grid on which plasterboard is fixed, all installation cables (heating, plumbing, cooling and electrical installation) and insulating material. This system allows a cheap, fast and safe construction of non-supporting enclosure walls in your home or office.
Quality crafted wall has a perfectly flat surface with strong mechanical properties. The principle of dry construction allows you to immediately paint the wall, place tiles or wallpaper. Properly done, partition wall, can hold heavy and massive furniture, even MDF shelves (in boutiques and stores) or large screen LCD TV sets (in your home or office).
Partition walls are ideal for housing adaptations, for design of office space, retail salons and offices. Implementation is not just limited to flat surfaces. It is possible to create curved walls and décor walls in different shapes and forms.
Companies which produce plasterboards offer a variety of modules so that there are solutions for all of your ideas.
Besides making the partition, plaster boards, used for coating of the existing walls because they offer many advantages:
- Easy to place electrical installations (no need to make holes or channels through the wall)
- It is easier to allocate electrical wiring when changing position of consumers
- Plasterboards covers many deficiencies and irregularities of the walls
- Partition walls cover piping systems (heating, plumbing, cooling, electrical installation)
- Partition wall forms a system that is an excellent insulator (especially in combination with mineral wool insulation)
- It is important to stress that there are waterproof plaster panels that have an important application in today’s construction.
Why gypsum panels are are ideal for partition walls?
Gypsum board have excellent mechanical properties. This means that their treatment and shaping is extremely simple and easy. On the other hand, they have a low weight per square meter, they are not flammable and do not burn since limestone contains a certain percentage of water. Gypsum board panels are manufactured in sizes over 2m2 which means that they cheaply and quickly cover large areas.
Partition Walls price
The basic price of making partition walls is given per square meter of covered area. We must note that we charge separately opening the lighting holes in plaster boards, production and cascading curvilinear forms and any other special requirements you may have when it comes to plaster works.
We are open for every kind of cooperation. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to help you with your request.