We produce wooden windows made of high quality wood with no errors (cracks, knots). These are laminated elements that are combined with waterproof adhesive glue.
We mostly use glazed low-emission glass filled with argon gas, but if your project needs other features, we are able to adapt to the requirements.
The windows also have good seals which provides good thermal and acoustic insulation.
We can also make specific forms such as pitched or arched windows. Of course we can create and embed shutter windows, blinds, mosquito nets. Finishing can be colored wood or paint according to RAL color chart which makes the windows may fit in any environment.
Windows that we manufacture and install have the following characteristics:
- The possibility of making at all dimensions and measures
- The ability to open window in multiple planes”
- No deformation elements
- Optimal thermal and sound insulation
- High throughput of natural sunlight.
Features and variants of wooden windows
A well designed and professionally installed window provides durability of micro climate in the room, exceptional aesthetic appeal, a more efficient isolation of high and low temperatures, as well as high quality sound insulation. Another advantage is that wood as a natural material which has a characteristic of wapor diffusion.
Constructive variants of windows:
- Single-casement with opening to the side (classic windows)
- Single-casement with opening through the upper horizobtale
- Double in which both windows open
- Double in which only one windows opens
- Triple-window system in various combinations
- Four-window system in various combinations